It is a pipes and fittings system in PPR super 80 (Polypropylene Copolymer Random) which has finally innovated and changed the way to convey cold and warm water in civil buildings, starting from the eighties.
Known and appreciated all over the world, its elements are joined by polyfusion welding.
The great product improvement and the more and more complete and up-to-date range confirmed the success of this system without equal.
• resistance to high temperatures
• resistance to corrosive agents (acid, basic…)
• good resistance against lime phenomena
• long time endurance in the years
• resistance to working pressures
• low costs of sanitary installations;
IT CAN BE USED FOR
• any sanitary work in the civil
and industrial building
industry, for potable warm and cold water for human consumption
• potable water and food liquids systems
• greenhouses and gardens irrigation
• traditional heating systems
• air-compressed nets
• high corrosion systems or by highly calcareous waters
• to convey highly acid and aggressive fluids
The fusio-technik system can work continually (50 years) by temperatures of 70° C with 10 pressure bar, in compliance with the European standards; by temperature lower than 0° C, the use of a suitable anti-freezing additive is required.
For further technical data, please refer to the material specification.
The whole system has gained National and European certifications by the best and the most reliable world Institutes, certifying the product quality and granting the performances of its components in the time.